Saturday, October 31, 2015

Read-a-Thon for school

Good afternoon all!
I am posting to ask for donations to support my youngest daughter's school.  This year, under November 13 2015, they will be doing a Read-a-Thon to help raise money to help the school.

Help Callie Become a Better Reader.

I have decided to participate in a read-a-thon and I really need people that care about me to support me. I'm going to read every day for 10 days. Would you help by donating $2.50 or more for each day I read?

Go to My Personal Page

Go to www.read-a-thon.com/support and enter the information below:
Reader Code: 210663058
Your support is important for so many reasons. It will motivate me to read more. My group will raise the money it needs. And I will win some great prizes. So won't you please help me today?

No comments:

Post a Comment