Sunday, November 29, 2015

Earning Rewards

I am signed up to several sites to earn rewards.  Some sites offer only giftcards, some you can get items, some you can get your magazine subscriptions. 
I actually have been a member of Mycokerewards.com for several years.  Here, you enter the codes you find on Coke Product caps, or on cases of Coke products.  Then you "cash" them in.  Mike at one point had a least one of every tee-shirt they offered.    This is the newest reward I got, OPI Nail polish!!!  Coca-Cola Red & My Signature is DC.



Another site I use is Swagbucks.  Here you can do all kinds of fun stuff. Their rewards are only giftcards, but there is a variety to choose from.  I have earned many Amazon giftcards, mostly from just checking in everyday and doin the daily poll.  That is something I can do on my phone.    You can earn points by shopping, searching or playing games as well.
How it works:
Swagbucks is an online rewards and cash back program. Simply do the things you'd normally do online, such as search the web, answer polls, watch videos, play games, and shop; you'll accumulate points that are quickly redeemable for free gift cards, PayPal Cash or pre-paid cards from Visa. Almost $100M in cash and rewards have been awarded. It's free to join, so treat yourself. 

I am also with Recyclebank.  This is usually where I get our magazine subscriptions.  Here it's learning about the environment and recycling.  But again you earn points, and use them to get rewards.  
The WE Cycle Why It Matters Who We Are Our Commitment to Sustainability
Recyclebank inspires and rewards smarter, everyday choices for a more sustainable future.
 We know that it takes a group effort to make a positive impact, which is why we bring together communities, businesses and people like you. 
*This post is of my own opinion, I have not be compensated for my "reviews".

No comments:

Post a Comment