Sunday, January 17, 2016

Batter Dispensers, Mine Not So Great

 Batter Dispensers  helpful tools for the kitchen.  For cupcakes, pancakes or any kind of batter.  You can find these in lots of places now.  But this one happens to be from http://www.surlatable.com/  
 

DESCRIPTION
EXCLUSIVE Easily dispense the perfect amount of batter with no messy drips. Great for pancakes, waffles, cupcakes, and more. Simply fill with batter, position dispenser over pan, and pull handle for quick, precise dispensing.

Features wide mouth for easy filling and quick-release handle for instant shut off. Top-rack dishwasher safe; hand washing is recommended. 4-cup capacity. 6¾" x 7¼" x 4½".


FEATURES
Durable, BPA-free plastic
Dispense the perfect amount of batter with no messy drips
Great for pancakes, waffles, cupcakes, muffins, and more
Wide mouth ensures easy filling
Quick-release handle for instant shut off

 ** This particular dispenser is $14.95, like I said you can find it in other places and probably much cheaper.  I decided to use this place because I was on Pinterest and saw this one, and wanted to write a review for the one I have after seeing this one. 



I got one of these as a present probably a year or more ago.  I don't know what brand or where my gifter bought it.  I could go check the brand but its put away in a cabinet somewhere.  
The concept is great, but my Batter Dispenser is just a pain in the butt most of the time.  Although I do like for making cupcakes.


*My opinion is my own.  I was not paid for this review, I did not receive any products for this post or review.

No comments:

Post a Comment