Saturday, April 1, 2017

March Recap

 



I don't know if I've done a monthly recap here or not.  If I have, its been a long time.  I hope to be able to do this each month. 
I am just going to hit on some things that have happened here on the blog, and in our lives this past month.
Surprisingly a lot has happened, we don't always share everything here or on our Facebook page.

 

 

Here's what went on here on the blog:


We had 5 giveaways this month. Most are over, but you still have some time on a couple
DRMTLGY Anti-Aging Kit Giveaway! Ends 4/2
Little Adventures Gift Certificate Giveaway! ends 4/15

Mike & I went to get massages for his birthday,  you can read about that, HERE.

That's it for here on the blog, but over on Facebook, we've been sharing all kinds of stuff.  Please make sure you Like or Follow us there.
* we had a Recipe Sharing event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1243465125689927/


And here's what went on offline:

At the beginning of the month, it was Dr' Seuss' B-day!! Our schools did some fun activities each day.
*Monday was Pajama Day
*Tuesday was Silly or Mix-Matched Socks
*Wednesday was "Wacky Wednesday"  crazy clothes
*Thursday was Dr Seuss day, dress as your favorite character
*Friday was Green Eggs & Ham (wear gree)
During the week, I did go in and read to Callie's class.  I thought I would only be reading one book on the day I went in.  I ended up reading 3!  But it was fun.

We had Spring Pictures & Class pictures at school,  then on March 14 we had a #SnowDay! followed by a Two-hour delay and another Snow Day.  Funny thing was we didn't get that much snow, it was just because of temperatures dropping and the high winds- that made travel hazardous. 

On St. Patrick's Day, we celebrated Mike's grandparents 66th Wedding Anniversay.
March 21, Callie's school had an assembly with "wild" animals.  They got to choose one animal to have their picture taken with.  She chose the bearded dragon.
March 29th was Mike's birthday.  We don't go all out for either of us anymore.  But I still like to acknowledge it.  However, it wasn't a very good day.  He had a small accident on his way to work, his work truck is now totalled.  So we spent all afternoon Wednesday, Thursday evening and Friday trying to get him a new work truck.  Which thankfully, we did get Friday evening.  Mike is ok,  just a little sore.  
For his birthday, we did have cake and went out to dinner.  

 whew,  what a month!  That is everything, I think!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment