Sunday, April 2, 2017

So in Love with Wish.com

I had seen many ads for Wish.com, but was trying to avoid it.  But one night Hubby came to me and asked me to order something for him (he doesn't do well on the computer).  Low & behold, its on Wish!  Well, I officially got sucked in after that one order!
I love it.  We have ordered several different things: clothing, makeup (lipstick), jewelry. 
The only downside is, it may take a little longer to receive your items.  As most items come from overseas.  Also, for clothing they suggest ordering at least one size larger.
 I got this bracelt for myself, then ordered the "Nana" and "Grandma" ones for my mom & MIL for Mother's Day!
And my friend ordered this awesome Harry Potter item! 2PCS Harry Potter Twins George and Fred Magic Wand
I can't wait for this to arrive: its a necklace for me and both my girls!  It will hopefully be our Easter presents.  

You can get practically everything here.  But please, read the reviews for the items.  I haven't had any problems, but others have.  So please be aware.  I personally love the site, and am addicted. 
Again, for clothing order at least one size up.  And expect a little bit longer delivery, so order ahead of time if you are buying presents.

If you've ordered from here, I would love to hear your thoughts!!

*I was NOT compensated for the this post.  I purchased all items myself, all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment