Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Elite Creed Natural






SoapHandmade.online an Elite Creed Natural Company

Why Choose Us?

Our soaps provide a wonderful lather while hydrating your skin. Our soap formula is enriched with some of the most natural high quality oils, such as organic coconut oil, olive oil, organic castor oil, organic unrefined shea butter, for a luxurious soap. We only use essential oils to scent our soaps and our soaps do not contain:

No Sulfates
No Phthalates
No Parabens
No Synthetic Colors
No Petroleum
No Palm Oil


Code AJENKINS979 to get 50% off your order!!



I received the Hibiscus Rose Soap to try out.

First let me start by saying I am not a huge fan of bar soaps, but I gave this a try.

As with any bar soap, the first couple of day, my skin felt "weird". But after like day 3 it was getting better. By day 4, I only noticed that dry tightening feeling during washing. After that, my skin felt clean, soft and smelled great. 

The smell is nice, not overpowering like some.

I can't wait to try a bath bomb from Elite Creed Natural!!

When I want to use a bar soap over my bath gels, I will definitely be using these.


You can find lots of items to give as gifts on their site!!  You could put together a bath basket for someone special.  Or grab a bath bomb for a stocking stuffer.



*I was not paid to promote, but I did receive an item free to review.  Clicking on the links above may result in an affiliate link payment.







No comments:

Post a Comment