Monday, September 26, 2016

Our thoughts on Book of The Month Club

We were gifted a 3-month subscription to Book of the Month back in June.  However, we have only received two books so far, that is due to the fact we have skipped a few choices.    Overall, our experience has been good.
Each month, we are given a choice of about 4-5 books we then choose the one we want or to skip that month.  

 

Don't ask me how they are, I haven't read them yet (lol).  I actually gave them both to my teenage daughter.  I am not sure if she has read them or working on it.  

I do like that if you are not interested in any of the books up for choice in any month, you are able to skip.  When you skip a month, it actually prolongs your subscription for one more month.  So if you have a 3-month subscription, that truly means you get to choose 3 books total, no matter how long it may actually take you to decide.   So far, this is working out for us.  But I don't think I will renew our subscription.  Only because there aren't many of the available choices in our genre that we normally read.  Not much to interest myself and my teenager, not to mention we are both overflowing with books as it is.




http://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=903651&u=1279046&m=61119&urllink=&afftrack=

About BOTM

If you’re an avid reader, one thing is for certain: if you only shop the “bestseller” lists, you’re going to miss many of the best stories. That’s why we work hard to bring you the gems: well-written, immersive stories that transport you, give you thrills, and tug at your heartstrings. The books that are truly worth reading.


What's Included:

Hardcover
1 book of your choice each month
Add Additional Books
Add extra books for only $9.99 each
Free Shipping
Free Shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment