Saturday, May 14, 2016

My Husband is not perfect, but He's perfect for me!

My husband may not be perfect, but he's perfect for me!
Here are the many reason:
He&rsquo;s not perfect, but he&rsquo;s all I want. Boyfriend quotes on <a href="http://PictureQuotes.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">PictureQuotes.com</a>.
*He lets me be who I am
* He defends me EVERY time, against his family.  Because I am not going anywhere.
*He works hard, and is tired but he does so much around the house.  He works hard to make sure the kids and I have what we need and want.  So our house is nice, so we have nice things.    Many would say, that's because he is supposed to, but he does it alone cause I don't bring in ANY income!   It really is a choice, he could be working somewhere else and not be able to do what he does for us.
*If I want to dye my hair, he says what color and when 
*He spoils me
*If I want a new tattoo, he draws it for me and makes my appointment to get it done. Plus he pays for it (that's always great!)
*he supports my blogging, yes both sites.  He loves to hear about what I am currently reading, honestly.  Cause most times, he finds it funny or interesting.  He loves to hear about what "my girls" are up too. ( the ladies I have "met" in book clubs and the like)
*he actually lets me sleep in!!  And its ok to take a nap during the day when the kids are in school!!!!
* If I say I have a headache, he takes care of the house and our daughter.
*He still makes me feel beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*I get to stay home, and be a bookworm/blogger.  I get to chat with people all over the world all day.
*When someone asks him what I do (job).  He tells them I am a trophy wife, not because he's being sexist but because he is proud of me.  At almost 37, most days I still look like I am in my (late) 20's.
*I may not be the best at "keeping house" but he rarely complains.  Except jokingly, cause I get the basics done daily.  And our kids are happy kids.
*I only have to go to the store if I want to, he goes for me.  Besides, he has to go no matter what, he's paying for it anyway.  lol
* I can eat chocolate all day if I want, but I still need to go to the gym at least 4 days a week.  Its called balance.  
*He trusts me, I trust him.  There are no secrets between us. He's my best friend, other than my mom.
*He does surprise me sometimes, with little things.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our life is still fun and goofy, he makes me smile.  He makes me laugh. He makes me mad.  But I wouldn't trade it for anything.  It's all what makes us, Us.  Yes we fight, but we always make up.  All couples have their differences, and we are no different.  Our life is far from perfect, but its wonderful.  


Our journey isn't perfect, but it's ours... and I'll stick with you til the end. This couldn't be any more perfect!:

*I just had to get this out there!!!  He really is great.  We should all be proud of our husbands.  

No comments:

Post a Comment