Wednesday, February 14, 2018

My favorite app!

I found out about this app from my pastor!  I love it.  It's called You Version.  You can get it on iTunes and Google play.
Cover art
Every day, you get a Bible Quote and the quote in a picture, you can share these on any platform if you wish.  
   Bible- screenshot
You can connect with your friends.  However; right now, I can only connect with others at my church, its not connecting or seeing my Facebook friends.    Once connected you can see all your friend's activities and they see yours.  
You can read the Bible right through this app, highlight a scripture or share a scripture.  Quite a few of the people at our church use this during service.  You can also take notes during service and share with others!
   Bible- screenshot
The other wonderful thing that I just love about this app is that you can have your own personal "bible study",  you can do the study, or plan as its called on the app, on your own or with a friend.    If you do a plan/study, it will show to your friends, or you can mark it as private.
   Bible- screenshot

No comments:

Post a Comment