Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Shopping at T-J-Maxx, online.

I was actually surprised that I could shop online through T-J-Maxx.  I thought that because they are like a discount store they wouldn't have an online shopping "mall".  However, you can NOT shop at Marshalls online. (I checked)

 I got a late birthday gift from my in-laws.  She loves T-J-Maxx & Marshalls, I like them alright, anyway she sent me a giftcard.  Wonderful, but I don't get out much and our T-J-Maxx is not super close (as with a lot of good stores for me) so I do a lot of my shopping online.  I was disappointed, until I tried to shop.  Wow! There is a great selection online and they have a wide variety of clearance and regular priced items online, and in different colors and selections!

This is what I got:
A whole outfit for just $42.38.  I used a $30 giftcard, so we paid $12.38 with our own money.  What a deal!

image of Juniors 5 Pocket Ponte Pant

$10.00
Compare At $20



image of Racerback Tank
 $9.99 $7.00  
Compare At $15

image of Juniors Long Sleeve Hoodie
 $14.99
 Compare At $22

It should all be here in a week, and I'm excited for my new outfit.  Just hope it all fits, that is the downside to ordering online.But  returns can be made at the store.
Ordering was easy, and simple.  Can purchase without making (another) an online account with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment