Monday, May 20, 2019

Enchanted Tulip Diamond Tennis Bracelet

I received this awesome Enchanted Tulip Diamond Tennis Bracelet  from Anjolee.
I love it.  Its sparkly and beautiful.


I had planned to do this post before Mother's Day, but things came up.  However, this is a perfect time, as its "wedding season"!  This is perfect for the bride to wear.  Or even as an Anniversary present.  Anjolee has beautiful diamond bracelets for women you can view them at: www.anjolee.com/bracelets/diamond-bracelets





All of our pieces can be customized on Anjolee.com according to preference of metal type, diamond size, diamond/gemstone quality, and length/size. You are also welcome to write about how you styled the jewelry item, or your experience navigating and customizing on our website.

Anjolee has been the leader in jewelry manufacturing since 1977, recognized within the industry for fine craftsmanship, attention to detail and superior customer service. We are proud of the service we provide, and the special moments we help to create. Our commitment to building strong relationships with our customers earned Anjolee a top three ranking in Newsweek's 2018 survey, America's Best Customer Service.
Anjolee's education section was designed to be a source of information and assist customers in making better decisions when purchasing fine diamond jewelry. The educational section covers three areas: diamond education, jewelry education, and buying guide.
Please contact an Anjolee customer service representative with any questions you may have. You can reach an agent at 877-265-6533 or email service@anjolee.com.
I love the bracelet that I received.  It is a little too fancy for every day wear of this housewife.  But I do have occasions and places to wear it.
My bracelet was shipped and received in a very timely manner.  I had accurate tracking info.  When you order, check your tracking because someone has to sign for your package when it arrives!!  
I love this boxing.  My bracelet box was lit up when I opened it.  I thought that was so cool.




*I received a product for an honest review.  I was not paid for this post, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment