Monday, June 11, 2018

Father's Day printable


Every year, my youngest daughter fills out this form for her dad.
This year is no exception.  I found it online years ago and just saved it to my computer. 

Feel free to copy and print for your dad.


Father̢۪s DayHome Is Where The Heart Is | Home Is Where the ...











My dad’s name is _________________________________________

He is __________ years old.

He is as big as ___________________________.

He has __________ hair and __________ eyes.

His favorite food is _____________________

His favorite color is  __________________________

He likes to go to _______________________________________________

For fun he like to ____________________________________________

My favorite thing to do with my dad is _________________________________________________________________
I love my dad because _________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment