Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Eye Candy Nail Strips

I am a Jamberry Nail girl, or plain polish.  But I was given this newer brand as a gift, so I had to give them a try.
This brand is called Eye Candy, nail polish strips.
For me, it's a huge difference from my favorite brand.  They were relatively easy to apply.  Directions are on the package.  I will say that doing the left hand is much easier since I am right handed.  Might I suggest that you have someone help you apply. 
 
I forgot to get a picture of the package before I started.

They should last about 10 days, I am on day 4 and they are holding up pretty good.
*side note:  I highly suggest applying a clear/top coat!! I didn't and I think they would have lasted longer.  That is not on the package.*
Its like applying a sticker of nail polish, and once on it feels no different than if I did have polish on.  I could see myself using these again.  If I find them on sale, I won't pay the $18 that was on the price tag of mine!
Yes, I did get a ripple/wrinkle in my nail when I applied.  But its ok, I didn't expect them to turn out perfect my first try.  My nails must grow fast, because I can already see a big spot from the wrap to my cuticle. 



No comments:

Post a Comment