Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Hart Orange Chicken Review

We love Chinese takeout.  But it gets expensive, like most restaurants.  So we tried something new, we picked up this orange chicken at the grocery store this weekend.
Hart Orange Chicken.
Everything is included, except for the rice.  Which I keep on hand (being a Japanese descendant).
This was very easy to make.
Since neither my youngest or I like our food mixed up, here is how it turned out.


I actually didn't get any 😊
My the youngest LOVED it, hubby said its OK.  But much prefers the take-out over this.
This is probably not a repeat purchase, unless we are getting it for the little one to eat for a few days.  I think we will stick to stopping by China Fortune for our Orange Chicken.


*I was not compensated for this product, we purchased this ourselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment